Sometimes manufacturer supplied product descriptions and
images are not enough. Here's your chance to help fellow customers learn more
about how a product looks, behaves and performs. Think of customer uploaded
image as reviews in pictures.
GL reward points for sharing your pictures
To thank you for sharing pictures with us and other fellow customers, 2-5 GL points per product will be rewarded to you when your pictures are approved for inclusion.
We review all uploaded pictures so please allow a couple of days for your pictures to show on the product pages. Please follow the guidelines below to ensure that your pictures are appropriate for inclusion.
What should I share?
Please share images that will help other customers. For example:
- Images that highlight a product feature (e.g. "See how tiny this micro USB jump drive is", "See the circuitry of this flashlight", "Look at the user's guide of this plasma ball.")
- An image of yourself for your personal profile page Images showing someone using a product (e.g. "This is me with the flashlight", "This is how I use the binocular.")
- Product mods (e.g. "See my PSP with the new transparent housing", "This is how I modded my mini speaker.")
- Images that show how a product performs ("This is the beamshot of my newly ordered flashlight", "This is how my green laser beam looks like", "This is a picture I took with the keychain spy camera")
- Images that give a sense of the size of the product ("The micro USB jump drive is as small as a quarter coin", "This trekking rod stands up at about my waist's height")
Do include captions for your images. While not required, they provide context for your images.
What shouldn't I share?
While we welcome images that show shortcomings of a product, please never post any image that falls into one or more of the following groups:
- Profane, obscene, or spiteful images, or any images with nudity
- Images to which you do not own the intellectual property rights
- Images containing contact information such as phone numbers, addresses, or URLs. You can watermark an image with copyright information (such as your name or nickname).
- Images featuring availability, price, or alternative ordering/shipping information
- Images featuring external Web sites, contests, or other solicitations
- Any personal information about children under 13
The same guidelines apply to your captions.
Upload Customer Images
Have fun sharing images. Let your imagination run wild and get some DX points along the way!
Your file will show in the following product's page:
All the product buyers and registered users, can upload the product pictures (no more than 3 pictures).Users can upload HD images(jpg,png), the size of which would not over 10MB.Loaded the images, users should name each of them. There will be a work day for system administrators to review your images. 2-5 points per passed product will be rewarded to you according to the quality of images such as definition, visual effects and so on..
From , did not name the title of the picture: